- Bachelor's degree from a reputed fine-art / design / animation institute.
- Well Versed with 3DS MAX with a basic understanding of MAYA.
- Basic understanding of rigging.
- A keen observer of reality having near perfect understanding of relative scale and dimensions specially in terms of human, animal anatomy and biped and quadruped creatures.
- Should have a thorough understanding of the principles of animation.
- A keen observer of facial expressions – should be able to replicate / enhance them through his/ animations.
- Should be able to create animations that make characters seem alive. Should be able to understand the motivations of the characters and translate them into movements.
- Should be able to animate both organic creatures and mechanical objects.
- Knowledge of scripting with Max script / Mel Script (Maya)
- Basic understanding of fluid effects.
- Good Communicator: be able to understand and articulate the requirements clearly. Should be able to handle pressure and timelines effectively. Should be able to think and act as a member of the team.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in creating animations. Exceptionally promising candidates with lesser experience can also be considered.